Monday 1 March 2010

Final pieces of promotional pack...

Elements for promotional pack =
1. MUG
This simple design is going to be repeated on both sides of the mug, so whether you are right handed or left you will see it.

2. TEABAGS =
Above are the final nets for the 3 teabag cases. Each one shows a different quality to me; hardworking, team player and creative.

3. WORK =
I still ant to show 5 pieces of my work and a little more info about me. As a result I am including a recycled envelope which contents the above pieces of work. I am also going to include a page for my business card.

4. BUSINESS CARDS =
The final design is simple and clean. I did not want something fussy and detracting from the information. I would love the 'say hello', 'emma sunderland' and both logos to be a spot colour, however for the moment I am just going to print onto matte card.

No comments:

Post a Comment